Hi everyone I’m back again this time we will learn how to make triple boot with 3 operating system on 1 (one) notebook/personal computers. In this short tutorials I will show you the way how to install windows XP, ubuntu, and windows 7 without need to much modification and of course with low error risk. I guarantee everyone can follow this simple steps without problem as long you read every step carefully. This installation should starts from windows XP then ubuntu and then windows 7. If you not follow this step I’m not guarantee if you meet problem in your boot loader so please read carefully before you do something that will make your day become bad.
This day I still need windows XP for completing my daily job, beside that I also want to try windows 7, in other side I always open minded to trust every operating source is good, that’s why I choose ubuntu as my unix family. Why Windows XP still needed this day? because some application wouldn’t run smoothly on windows 7 even with xp compability. I believe other people also has their own reason.
- Notebook/Netbook/Personal Computer.
- Minimum RAM (random access memory) 1 GB, Recommended RAM 4GB.
- VGA card with minimum 128 MB, Recommended 512 MB .
- Minimum 1.6 GHz processor.
- DVD/CD ROM, Flash-disk (used as install media, Flash-disk only used for BIOS supported Flash-disk boot).
Before you follow instruction how to install triple OS please prepared your HDD partition. Use any tools you like, I recommended to use “Partition Magic” since it really simple and easy. Partition your HDD to become 4 or more drive. Drive C and D should be in NTFS format with size minimum 30GB (Recommended 50GB), another drive is free for you to choose how you like them to be. Assuming now you have 4 drives C,D,E,F and you already have all requirements now move to next step.
1. Installing Windows XP.
Just insert your windows XP DVD/CD and it will run automatically clean install. If you don’t have DVD/CD-rom you can search on google how to install windows XP through flash-disk (you will need BIOS which can boot from flash-disk) Follow all step on installation, PLEASE INSTALL WINDOWS XP ON C DRIVE. sit back and relax until windows XP installed on your computer.
2. Installing Ubuntu.
After windows XP installed now we have to install ubuntu first before install windows 7. Get a wubi! download it and then run it from windows XP. Follow all step and read the FAQ on wubi website, PLEASE INSTALL UBUNTU ON C DRIVE. Now sit back and relax again until wubi installing ubuntu on your system.
3. Installing Windows 7.
After This step now you have dual-boot it was windows XP and ubuntu. Now the last step is installing windows 7. Use DVD-rom if you have, if you don’t you can use flash-disk and created boot flash-disk using Windows 7 USB/DVD tool
Just follow all instruction PLEASE INSTALL WINDOWS 7 ON D DRIVE, sit back and relax get some coffee!
Checking Your System.
After all step done now you will have windows 7 boot with option to choose “Earlier Version of Windows” and “windows 7” if you want to boot into windows xp or ubuntu you have to choose “Earlier Version of Windows” Windows XP and ubuntu will listed on this menu, if you want to run windows 7 just run choose “windows 7“. Now try each operating system and make sure there is no error or problem on boot and application.
Congratulation! you’re just done, have a nice day!
- How To: Install Squid On Windows 7
- How To: Fix Graphic Adapter Problem Intel 82810/82815 E on Windows XP SP2, XP Sp3, Vista, And Windows 7.
- How To:SETUP Google Sitemap Generator
- Remove Worm VBS/Cryf.A, Shemale by CRY
Related Search Terms:
- instal komputer (13)
- triple os (13)
- instal window xp di window 7 (12)
- instal windows xp dengan flashdisk (7)
- sistem operasi ubuntu (7)
- Windows XP installer (5)
- instal windows xp dari flashdisk (5)
- install windows (5)
- Menginstal Software Sistem Operasi (4)
- can bactrack 5 install via flashdisk (3)
- cara membuat os multi sistem dalam satu pc windows ubuntu max (3)
- boot flashdisk hiren windows xp windows 7 linux ubuntu (3)
- langkah-langkah instalasi software (3)
- cara menginstal komputer dengan xp (3)
- cara menginstal os (3)
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. You may copy or publish this article to your blog or other site as long you give credit link back to this site article. Thanks for visiting my blog!
5 Responses to “How to: Install Triple Operating System. Windows XP, Ubuntu, and Windows 7.”
- Hard Drive Failure-Data Recovery? | hard drive recovery
- Where do you download ipod loader 2 for ipod nano?