Hello world! Are your network attacking by Conficker? hahaha.. don’t get mad this virus can be removed using 7 simple step only. Anyway this virusÂ make some people mad because it’s attacking network (they might have more trouble when try to clean it) and of course your protection , If we look more deeply this virus using mostly lame virus technique included all in one packet *lol*…. but in advanced the virus maker understand and really know hows really weak windows protection so he make you all mad
How to detect if your computer infected by conficker? There many sign like…. Error message Generic Host Process, You can’t access some important site ex: www.microsoft.com,Â www.symantec.com,Â www.norman.com,Â www.clamav.com,Â www.grisoft.com,Â www.avast.com, etc. You can’t update your antivirus, Many application not working like usually specially network application, and many more sign.
This virus created with UPX compression with size 162kb, You might get trouble when try to killed this virus process because it’s (again) using lame technique by running .dll files following fake svchost.exe file. Virus is not automatically active, it will starts download some images files and created temporary files then building himself (again) LAME! *lol*
Once virus build completed it will starts to disabled some windows services, Virus will blocking any string he found on each active application, here is the list:
wow, they all killed by one shoot hahaha *lol* lame technique (again) virus will try download and executed some images files from some website, I want to giving site list in here but I think you will get bored when read it so let’s skip this! Virus will make firewall rule that can make your computer attacked from outside and totally control your computer (scary…. some people know this as botnet).
- Brute force default share administrator account (There is dictionary).
- Lame autorun.inf and hidden file on recycler folder (mostly on each drive with hidden attributes)
- SVCHOST.exe exploited (that’s why there is microsoft update).
Alright enough, before you guy’s really get mad here is the 7 simple steps to remove conficker:
1. Unplug every computers from network.
2. Deactivated system restore service (XP/Vista)
3. Kill active virus in background service, you can use Norman Malware Cleaner. (Since this virus using UPX compression, the easiest way to detect it is by using Ansav Utility and killed any UPX packet in background)
4. Delete fake SVSHOST.exe in registry.
5. Delete “Schedule Task” that virus created (%systemrot%\WINDOWS\Tasks)
6. Repair your registry using code below or download repair.inf
HKCU, Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced, Hidden, 0×00000001,1
HKCU, Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced, SuperHidden, 0×00000001,1
HKLM, SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHOWALL, CheckedValue, 0×00000001,1
HKLM, SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BITS, Start, 0×00000002,2
HKLM, SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ERSvc, Start, 0×00000002,2
HKLM, SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\wscsvc, Start, 0×00000002,2
HKLM, SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\wuauserv, Start, 0×00000002,2
HKCU, Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets, dl
HKCU, Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets, ds
HKLM, SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets, dl
HKLM, SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets, ds
HKLM, SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters, TcpNumConnections
*NOTE: For files active on startup you can disabled it from msconfig or using hijackthis or deleted it manually in registry â€œHKLM, SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Runâ€
7. Scan with your best and updated antivirus to stop virus coming back in the future, and update your computer with this patch http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS08-067.mspx
99. Pay me (joke)
- 8 Tools Kido/Conficker/Downadup Remover
- Remove MaHaDeWa VBS.Autorun.AM
- Remove virus AMBURADUL (all varian)
- Remove W32/VBWorm.QXE (bulubebek)
You go to this page without going through search engines. We will not store this information to the database. If you think this keyword is not relevant with this articles, please use search box below or look more in category and archives.
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. You may copy or publish this article to your blog or other site as long you give credit link back to this site article. Thanks for visiting my blog!
15 Responses to “7 Simple Step to Remove Virus “Conficker” W32/Conficker.DV”
- Detect-spyware and anti-spyware | Check-spyware, spyware-search, remove-spyware, spyware-detect,adware-remover and adware-removal
- laptop repair